Saturday, May 29, 2010



It's paper lust time! Finally. I am so bad about starting pages and then setting them aside unfinished. Or setting them aside to think about the best final touch. Not with this last page. I got this done pretty quickly if you don't count the time I obsessed over the photo color and levels. Most all of this is from the Jenni Bowlin Studio May kit except the vintage labels. I'm not really sure where the orangeade label came from - maybe Jenni - still trying to investigate that one - but I think it's from my stash. After I photographed this I noticed my daughter's initials aren't centered. Oh man, I'm not taking another pic but I did correct this : ) Love these bold colors.

This is Ava playing in the sprinkler system, trying to catch or stop the water with her watering can. I adore the photo of her running sans diaper.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and fun layout, Briana! The photos are adorable. This is why I love summer. I love the vintage labels and the way you layered those with the photos and pattern paper. It all melds together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the page Briana! You're doing great with this blog thingie!

    ReplyDelete