Thursday, June 17, 2010

Be Bold Challenge



Studio Calico is hosting the challenge, "Be Bold" on their blog. So this is what I made. I've been doing a lot of challenges lately and it's so good for pushing yourself and being surprised at what you come up with that you would not normally create without that promt. So I'm pretty happy with this page.

Not much else going on. Sorry Denise. : ) Oh wait, I did get a new scrappy organization thing in the mail today from Target. And some etsy goodness.

6 drawer organizer

Oragami Envelopes from InstantJoy

4 comments:

  1. Wow! The circles make such an impact - so bright, fun, and colorful, and then complimented with the b&w photos.

    How are you liking your rolling cart? Looks like a great organizational piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw this over at the studio. LOVE this lo, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah! that is bold alright! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gasped when I saw this layout - gorgeous & unique. I love this!!

    ReplyDelete