Saturday, June 19, 2010

Get Framed . . . Again




So I had been talking about Denise's "Get Framed" BASB challenge. This is the second page I made from that challenge. This was made using the Studio Calico Joyland kit except for the Tim Holtz film strip ribbon. The detail shows the journaling inside the rays.

This was cute. We were outside playing around and I had the camera, as usual. Zane said to me, "take my picture," and proceeded to make up his own poses. Where did that come from? This is the kid who refuses to look straight at the camera. Then he would say, "let me see," and we did this many times. He gets a big kick out of seeing himself on the camera screen. He did this arm bend thing he does, which I find a little strange - he does this when he's mad, stood by the dog with his hands on his hips, and sat in his blue chair - crossed legs, hand on chin, staring off. I saw him looking down at his arm and hand trying to arrange it just so. You just never know what to expect from this kid.

5 comments:

  1. Another knockout. I love so many things about this layout. Especially how you used that SC paper (that Joyland kit was my fave so far) and how you did those journal stips, mixed with the film strips. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, that page completely rocks!! And look how pretty your blog is!! WOW! You got the hang of this blogging thing dang quick girl! I've been doing it for years and still have no idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page, and the one on the post before it--wow! And I need to stop looking around on etsy now--too much temptation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout! Love your arrangement of photos! Genius!

    ReplyDelete