Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Somebody got hipstamatic!


I am a late technology adopter, I know (I just started this blog in the last month after all), but I just got hipstamatic yesterday and I can't stop playing with it. It's amazing how it makes ordinary photos seem cool. I remember Lisa Truesdell posting photos of her boys on her blog and they looked so cool and I remembered her saying it was hipstamatic. I of course have an iphone obviously but I'm not really into phones. Half the time the battery is dead. Then after Denise and Judi were talking about it, I had to jump onto the bandwagon. So glad I did.

2 comments:

  1. I love how this makes the pics look! I think I have seen this on Elsies blog too! She is quite the photo junkie. I feel that I am bit behind on the camera/photography wagon myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW! You take awesome Hipsta photos. Love all the photos, but the sprinkler one captures my attention. Super!

    ReplyDelete