Friday, September 3, 2010

Makin' Stuff

I've been scrapbooking. This is the result. It's about my daughter squirming and running all around when I was trying to taker her photo, getting too close to the camera. She thought it was so funny. How is it she's cute even when she's blurry? She really does melt my heart everyday. She can be a touch onery but she's just the sweetest most adorable little soul.



I've also been on my fall decorating kick like I was saying so I re-worked the wreath for the door. A lot of the stuff had faded from last fall. I found those shiny pumpkins at Hobby Lobby and I just love the way it turned out. I started with a pre-made wreath last year but it was pretty skimpy so I added most of the good stuff. I think it's going to look really good on my dark rust door. 

4 comments:

  1. Love what you did to update that wreath. Great layout too, what a fun way to use up all those extra letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the page is perfect and your wreath is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comments Brianna.

    That layout is fantastic. I love how you used those blocks of type - great innovative use of those thickers! And your wreath is a knock out - looks so full & will be great on your rust door :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all letter usage on your layout. That just screams to me. It screams why the heck didn't I think of that first. LOL Beautiful the way you did the blocking and all the photos....so adorable. She is a sweetheart!

    Where do I put in an order for a wreath? I have a plain white door. It would look so much better with a Wreath by Briana on it. ;o) In case you missed it, your wreath is stunning. I love the shiny pumpkins. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete