Friday, September 24, 2010

Tickle Me page & punch storage


So, the first thing. Here's a page a made last night. I'm so happy when I get them done and photographed that quickly. This was made with Studio Calico's Summer Camp kit. 


And this. Punch storage. The girls were talking about how they store their punches so I thought I would take a photo of mine. I got these black floating shelves at Lowe's. They're pretty deep as far as a wall shelf goes so I used these two tier chrome stands and stacked the punches on them. The Martha punches sit so well so they aren't wonky and fall off all the time. As you can see, I need just a few more Martha punches   ; ) That's good cause I've been daydreaming about her new doily border punch.

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... that's a LOT of punches!!! WOW - I think I only have one... I never use punches but seeing them all in a row... wow! I LOVE your layout and those pics are so adorable! Makes me laught too (without tickling!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Punch heaven! You store your punches SO nicely! Would love to see your entire scrap space... this photo is such a teaser. :-)

    LOVE the layout... off to explore your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout! I like all those flowers!

    And cool punch storage. You DO like Martha Stewart punches! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is gorgeous - I love those Sass flowers. I used every single one I had and really want to order up some more.

    Impressive collection & display of MS punches - I agree with Caryl - let's have a look at the rest of that scrap space :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw...thanks for your very kind comments Briana, you really make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgoodness!! i love your layout, love your punch storage!! i need that. my punches are currently in a plactic tub. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ava is totally adorable. I can tell her Daddy loves her lots.Love the layout.

    Awesome way to store your punches. I think you have room for a few more. LOL I am not going to even show you how many punches I have. I do have them organized in a cool way though. just finished that project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look gorgeous all together Briana! Love! And I love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful layout ~ love the flowers. I love your punch storage ~ it looks so neat and tidy. I'm in the midst of trying to decide it the basket route is the way to go or just lining them up on shelves. It is a mix of both for me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layout! Great set of punches!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the page! Oh my to own all those Martha Stewart punches - you lucky girl!!! Your storage idea is amazing - you should send that in to CK!

    ReplyDelete