Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I won the guest spot at JBS!

I won it! I won the April guest design spot at JBS Mercantile! I really thought my eyes were deceiving me last night when I checked, like I was wishing it was me so maybe I was reading it wrong, lol. I posted a few days ago with the projects I made during the crop. I'm so excited. I think I slept with a smile on my face : ) And thanks to all you well wishers at SC - it was so nice of Debbie to start a congrats thread! (I feel like I'm making an Oscars acceptance speech, ha!)

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I saw that on their blog this morning and thought, hey, I know that name. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! You really earned that spot! Your projects are really really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE congrats, briana!!! HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great new Briana! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your projects. Congrats on winning!!!! I would be shouting from the rooftops if I won!!! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw this and came RIGHT OVER!! This is so awesome!!! YOU are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super excited for you! Love your work; can't wait to see your GDT layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course, you won. You have such a unique, eclectic, beautiful style. It would have been silly to pass you up. In fact, I think you belong on a bunch of DTs as a regular team member.

    Oh and I just love the look, design and colors on your blog. The banner is fab, too.

    ReplyDelete