Friday, April 1, 2011

My JBS April Guest Designs!

My pages are up on the April gallery at JBS Mercantile! You can see the kit contents and add ons here. And here's my guest bio and pics - a good one of my scrap space over there. I'm still elated!



















And this one I didn't get done until last night:



This kit is truly beyond fabulous. And the project kit with the tissue paper - you have to get the tissue paper. I had so much fun using that. The designers all did a beautiful job as always. Just looking at the overall gallery is so pleasing on one's eyeballs : )

I also need to add for my own memory's sake: Whenever Ava looks at the page with the mist work she says, "Ava was freezin'. She has socks on. She has no shoes on. She sat like this (and crosses her arms like she's cold).

7 comments:

  1. congrats Brianna - going to check them out right now - I'm sure they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the guest! Great work here! So many beautiful creations. I have a particular love for the first one -the misting is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful! You knocked it out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! I love the paper cones especially. So clever. Congrats on your spot for March, you certainly did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layouts! The misting on the first one is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so loving what you did - you rocked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your projects are gorgeous! Awesome job showcasing the kit and congrats again on being guest designer :)

    ReplyDelete