Sunday, May 22, 2011

Decor8 4 Fall Scrap page



Hello bright color and wild patterns : ) I just don't know what else to say about it. Except that my picture is making some funky pink cast on the right side PP. This was about my son helping us decorate the front porch for fall. I've told you before what a little holiday decorating nut he is - this time no exception. And he really makes it fun for me that way. Was into lining up the metal sunflower stakes and testing them out since they rotated in the wind. It was a good day for us.

7 comments:

  1. this is fabulous, briana! love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!! I love the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an awesome page! love what you did with the cutout circles on both sides.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love bright colors and wild patters! love the journaling in the circles too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those colors!Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! What you did with the title is super cool :-)
    Hey, who makes the digital pp you used on your blog header? I am drooling over them and must have them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! You're too funny. I got it and I sent you an e-mail back. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete