Sunday, June 19, 2011

Adam, Because of You


I made this layout for Adam for Father's Day. (Adam, I hope you love it! I know you will and I mean every word). I got the idea for the journaling promt from The Dares challenge site. It was to make a layout that said, "Because of you . . ." That's really a super great journaling starter in my opinion. I want to make one for each of the kids too. Most of the supplies came from the Studio Calico June Kit - October Afternoon, Girls' Paperie. Chipboard stickers by Bella Blvd. I added some Echo Park. I tried to go a little cleaner with this one cause I love the photos and it's fun to do a different style from time to time.

So, Happy Father's Day, Adam. Like my journaling says, because of you I have the best friend I could ever ask for and my kids have the best dad I could ever imagine. The funniest little journaling line says because of you, "There are always tons of dirty socks to wash." And the little sticker says, "Live from your heart," and I really believe you do just that. Love you.

8 comments:

  1. this is so fab! love the pops of color, its so perfect it looks digital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this layout on SC and had to come see it on your blog. Briana, this is why you need to be on a DT. When I saw this layout it took my breath away and when I read the journaling it continued to leave me breathless. You have an originality in your designing that far surpasses any other scrapper I have seen. Originality is a rarity these days in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, soooo gorgeous! You rock every single page, woman.
    The journaling is beautiful. Lucky man, lucky girl :-)
    Love, love, LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Briana, LOVE this! So touching and a great design! Also love the blog banner--is it new?

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS--one more question:). I've been poking around your blog and love the design. Didnyou do it yourself or use a designer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your great comments everyone! Keshet, I used a lot of stuff from Pugly Pixel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout is absolutely gorgeous!
    And, I love the design of your blog! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is outstanding, Brianna! Love your design and how you used color on this one.

    ReplyDelete