Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ava's Pretending Layout



Hey all. I just wanted to post one of the last pages I've completed recently. I've got about 4 on my desk that are partially complete - I'm so bad about that. I used a lot of Crate Paper on this one. The yellow floral is AC as well as the Thickers. The cut out printed flowers are Sassafras. Gold and pink doily is Hambly. This is about Ava pretending with her teapot and baby and then how Zane pushed her all over the house in the stroller (which is rare, he usually makes her push him on the little train).

3 comments:

  1. Oh, man. You make me want to scrap so badly. I miss my paper!
    You are so, soooo good! I wanna scrap like you.
    By the way, you totally inspired me to make those blog buttons. I loved how yours looked, so thank you for the inspo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Beautiful!! I love everything you create. I too have a pile of partially finished layouts waiting for me to finish too. Thanks for the comments on my blog you always bring a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Love all the mix of patterns and all the girly pink!

    ReplyDelete