Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Daddy's Girl Scrapbook Page

I made this whimsical page about Ava and how close she is to her daddy using Studio Calico's Lawn Party Kit. So there's some Pebbles Inc. and Crate Paper here with a little Studio Calico exclusive paper. I think in all the years I have been buying SC kits, Lawn Party has been my fave. I've almost used it all already and that's unusual for me. And I am so excited to get started working with Paper Moon which I think will take position number 2. Wow, my hubs shirt looks neon - guess it kinda was. I did have a hard time getting the levels just so on this one. Thanks for checkin' it out.

3 comments:

  1. Crazy cute! Love the colors, the banners, all of it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very adorable page! I love your blog... so fun and vibrant! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. :)
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Especially the banners with the title across one :)

    ReplyDelete