Wednesday, July 6, 2011

JBS Mercantile + Me!


Oh my gosh, girls. I've been asked to join the JBS Mercantile team! I am so excited, thrilled, awe-struck, feelin' on top of the world! Can you tell? I even made my own "press release" collage to spiff up my blog announcement  : ) This is a real scrappy dream come true! I have so much appreciation for the things Jenni designs and the design team she has in place to showcase them. And the team, man, those girls flat out rock! I remember when Jenni's products first hit the scene. There was nothing else like them! I've always loved going to antique stores and auctions and it was so cool to finally have scrapbook supplies that had that same feeling - two things I love, combined: vintage and scrapbook supplies. I've been getting JBS Mercantile kits for the last two years and I have never met one I didn't like! Really, this is just as good as it gets for me! I can't wait to get started!



Collage supplies: JBS label from JBS Mercantile, embroidered flowers by Kitschy Digitals, photo is Hipstamatic, everything else by Pugly Pixel.

25 comments:

  1. briana!!! i am so excited for you! what a perfect fit! can't wait to see your work with the JBS goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOHOO!!!!! This is amazing news, girl. I am so happy for you. You deserve that spot and will rock those JBS goodies.They are lucky to have you as part of their team.
    I cannot wait to start seeing what you'll create.
    YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't have happened to nicer, more talented person! You will be a great addition to that team. Congratulations, Brianna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't happen to a better person, and you are going to rock those kits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy to hear you'll be joining the team! What a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so happy you are joining the JBS team! woo hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just knew it! I always thought you and JB made a perfect match. Congratulations! You will be a huge asset to the DT. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That must be a dream come true. Enjoy, and congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats girl!! SO excited for you! Can't wait to see all your lovely creations using JBS goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what an amazing news!!! so deserving. Congrats girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! This is fabulous news, Briana!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So excited for you Briana! So well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WELCOME!!! (well, i'm not on the kit team, but i hope you'll still consider me a teammate, heee). i'm so thrilled for you. it is a DREAM gig!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Briana! I love this post - it's as if i can hear you through the computer! Love your work - you are a perfect JBS match for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats !!!!!!!!
    can't wait to see your work !!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. hooray briana! that is so cool! looking forward to seeing you rock the JB:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, Briana! Congrats to you as well and thanks for sweet comments! I am so looking forward to working with you too as we head off on this great adventure. We Kansas and Oklahoma girls need to stick together! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. you rock chica! so happy for you!!! can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete