Thursday, July 21, 2011

Layout, Shopping, & JBS Aug. Sneak


 
I've got a few little fun things today. First, here's a layout I made a few weeks ago. It has butterflies fluttering across the page. I know I am not the first one to think of that : ) I have seen many scrapbookers do that, three that come to mind specifically are Keisha Campbell, Jamie Warren, and my friend Rachel Anderson (lots of tiny butterflies - it was so cute!). And well, I suppose Hambly even has that transparency with the same look. Point being, I didn't make it up, but I think it's a common-ish look - so that's my disclaimer. What I do really like about this page is obviously the butterflies, the lovely Pebbles Inc. Floral Lane paper (love the texture), and that I did white on white butterflies on the top for texture and to bring interest up to the white expanse of cardstock. The butterflies and "I heart you" are Silhouette cuts.


Next up - a JBS August kit sneak! This little sneakie peekie shows some product from the project kit add on (button is from my stash). If you like gardening, growing fruits and veggies, farmer's market type stuff, then the project kit is for you.

Also if you would like to see pictures of the Jenni Bowlin Studio booth at CHA, my friend, Jill Sprott, directed us to see Shopping Diva's photos HERE.



This is the supremely awesome stash of vintage goodness my husband surprised me with in the mail today. I love love the little flower seed packet labels. And look at this cool, huge apples crate label. Thanks, sweetie pie ; )


This is a product you must have! This tape is by Cavallini & Co. This is for sale at Two Peas In A Bucket (image from Two Peas). It's 15.99 but it is SO WORTH it. Five rolls at 16 yards each, I think that comes to 20 cents a yard. It comes in a really cute metal tin, which you can see at Two Peas, that has a little molded bottom so all the rolls sit down in there well. Looks so cute displayed too.

13 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the colors and the butterflies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous! Thanks for letting me know about the Silhouette designs... Going to get those now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bursts of color and the butterflies on your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, I'm going to want that. But oh my, you saw my stash, it's already plain silly. Love your LO's. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page! My jaw dropped!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is beautiful! Such a pretty color combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a gorgeous page! The colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is BEAUTIFUL! Lovely colors & it is so well balanced! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The LO: Perfection!
    The peek: I miss my JB kit so much. I need to get home already.
    Your goodies: LOVE! What a sweet man that is :-)
    The tape: I neeeeed. I had seen all those Cavallini goodies on 2Ps and I died.

    ReplyDelete
  10. did you say he mailed these to you? what a wonderful man! your pebbles lay out is outstanding, I love everything about it especially the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous page briana! and what a fun surprise from your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your husband is a keeper. :) That layout is seriously incredible. The colors -- oh, the colors. I could just fall into them.

    ReplyDelete