Thursday, July 14, 2011

Little Miss Sunshine Layout









This page was made using Studio Calico's May kit, Lawn Party. I made this page just as soon as the kit got to my house and then it just set there, waiting for the perfect pics. I had imagined sunshine and a sundress type photos . .but I didn't quite have any of those. I've been trying to get all my loose scrapbook ends tied up so that when my JBS August kit gets here I can focus on that. I was lovingly staring at this page and it dawned on me how cute the photos I just took of Ava the other day would work on this, especially with the pink shirt and blue wall in the background. I had more pics than I had room for so I decided to make some of them flip over and show the photo beneath. And that would give me extra room to journal on the back of one of the photos. I used my new 7 Gypsies washi tape for the "flip" mechanism ; ) And I kind of like the informal look of photos stacked on each other. The title text is from a J. Crew kids catalog. I hope you like it - I sure do - and I love it when that happens!

5 comments:

  1. I love this layout! All the fun blocks and colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay. so i think i commented on this layout at 2 peas & sc, but i am going to say it again! I LOVE THIS LAYOUT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duh! That "Patrick" comment was me. I was logged in from a blog I'm redesigning. Sorry :-)

    I said:
    Dayum girl! This is pure gorgeousness. You rule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is totally and completely delightful!
    -doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! Awesome everything!

    ReplyDelete