Sunday, July 10, 2011

Scraptacular Sunday


I really love this page. There's just something about it. I like the way I did the photos, thanks to a Keri Bradford template. I like the detail on the lower left which was inspired by Zane's quilt and his pillow in the photograph. I like the journaling card and the fact that Adam found me a typewriter that works and was able to type this out for me perfectly spaced and aligned and all that. I love that cute little teddy bear sticker from October Afternoon. I love all the Silhouette stuff (yeah! I got a Silhouette, baby!). I'm just really happy with it. 


10 Things I Love About You At Three. I kind of like this one too. I love love this piece of paper from The Girls' Paperie - it was one of my faves from Margie's line. I wanted scatter the journaling through the bouquets - cause I definitely didn't want to cover them up. And it was a nice bonus that the OA cards had the exact numbers I needed to go along with the journaling. And the journaling is pretty special to me as well.

 
Okay, this is kind of a funny. It's funny because 1. this was my son at 2 and he was crazy then and he still is. 2. He was in his Elmo und!*s and I pixelated that part out of my online photo. 3. It looks weird and painful but there wasn't a drill bit in there and my hubs was just hamming it up for Zane. I was inspired by Sasha at SC to do some embroidered circles. This isn't really my typical kind of page I don't think but I gave myself permission to be a little wacky with it since the photo was funny.

And finally, these are some pics we took today since I needed a new mugshot headshot and avatar. My daughter wanted in on it so we got the best pics of her! And I totally agree with my friend Anilu - hipstamatic is the miracle that makes me like photos of myself! And you know, that's really saying something. I took some of Zane too, but with the D70 and then I tried to get him to take a few hipstas and he was done. And I didn't photoshop that wall to match my shirt, lol, it's really that color in real life (not quite as violet - but very bright, happy blue). Just a seriously nice coincidence.

  
 



And finally, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the wonderful comments you all left on my last post about starting for the Jenni Bowlin team. That meant the world to me!

4 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous! I love that first layout! I just recently got a Silhouette too!! :) Still learning the ropes, but I love it so far!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love your new pics....very pretty!!!
    and love your pages....you are so clever...i MUST use my silhouette more....but since its not out i dont think to use it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulicious all of them. You are so, so good at this, Bri.
    I have been lusting over a Silhouette for a while... Are you loving it?

    See, I told ya. Hipsta is every woman's friend :-) Of course you do not need it. Lovely pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these layouts! Love the photos of you too but seriously I hardly think you need a photo program to make your beauty shine cause girl you are Beautiful with a capital B!!

    ReplyDelete