Monday, July 18, 2011

A Vacation . . .


So this is a layout I made about our Dallas road trip at the end of May. It's bright and fun and pretty self explanatory : ) I'm really enjoying that new Uniball Signo broad tip white pen. It's not really broad tip, I don't think, but it does write better than the regular one - very opaque - highly recommended if you haven't tried it. That quote is kinda cute and kinda true, I think. I can't remember any of their tantrums off the top of my head but I do remember what a good time we had. If I did want to remember their tantrums, which I don't, ha, ha,  I would just go back and read about it on my blog and refresh my memory. There's a bit of journaling on the back of the tags. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors. You use the colored cardstock in a way that I have always been scared to do! love it, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute cute! Love the colors! Where'd you get the pen? I have tried a few different whites even the Signo and still don't get that pretty white journaling I want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE the contrast with the cobalt blue cardstock. Love the journling, love the banners, love it ALL!!

    ReplyDelete