Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back to School JBS layout



Hey everyone. I wanted to share a double page layout I made usuing Jenni Bowlin Studio products for the Inspiration Blog. This is about a refresher course on letters with my son before kindergarten. My original desire for this page was the use the little boy silhouette and make letters floating around in his mind. I used my Silhouette and Jenni's rub on letters for that. I also used some of those same cuts in black on black all the way to the edges of the page. I used a Keri Bradford photo template and made it into a pocket for his writing. I used Jenni's little round letter stickers on top of the buttons to make them look kind of like brads. So lots of layers of JBS goodies! Check out the blog for more back to school ideas using JBS and I'll have an alphabet home decor project up over there soon. There's some really great older products on here like the ABC ledger cards which are still available in the Mercantile General Store. Thanks for stopping in today!

6 comments:

  1. This layout is absolutely fabulous! I love everything about this! The die cut paper and the black background just make everything pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Saw it on the JBS blog uesterday and starred at it forever. Awesome detail and design! I love the boy with the floating letters I was trying to figure out if it was misted or what yesterday. Thanks for sharing the deets on it! Love all your creations with the JBS stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um. LOVE what you did with the rubon! this is A-MAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is wonderful briana...i LOVE it. the silhouette is amazing. great details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks so grown up! Wow! Love that you documented his writing. You will love looking back at this as he grows up. Layout is excellent. Love the silhouette. Your creativity is endless. I like that. :o)

    ReplyDelete