Wednesday, August 3, 2011

JBS page with the Artisan add on



Hey all. I've got a page to share with you real quick today. This was inspired by a Shannon Tidwell layout where she used a really large, chunky garland on a page with tags. I wanted to try that out with Jenni's artisan add on because it has a pack of Fancy Pants tags and little coral/orange fair style tickets in it that are really cute. There are a few things from the project kit on here as well but mostly artisan. I just loaded it all on because I wanted to get this kit all used up and I just love looking at all that goodness together. I've never completely used up a kit but I think I will this time!

I painted the wooden letters with Jenni's malted milk paint then applied a second coat with black acrylic, let it dry, and sanded off some of the black. This is just the coolest color combo!

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love this!! I think the colors are fabulous, and I love how the photo looks like its part of the banner...I might have to lift this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh the "clothesline" of adornments are just fabulous! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I couldn't get around my 'sandbox' settings in order to get to your email. Anyway...SU markers are water based, Copics are alcohol based. They are very different. I've never used Copics either, but you can see that the results are really different. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your JBS layouts are seriously so amazing. I love the unique banners on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing with all those banners!

    ReplyDelete