Friday, August 26, 2011

My travel mini album on the CK blog!



Hey ladies! I just found my project on the CK Blog from August 8th about CK Summer Camp Family Day. How awesome! So funny how I found it. I was surfing Pinterest and came across a mini album that looked cool. I clicked to the source, which was CK, and knew there was a possibility my mini might be profiled since that's what the discussion was about since my mini was just in their travel special issue. I followed a link from that album and found my own! Thanks to all those who left comments. If anyone finds me from that post and needs construction help, please drop me a line. That organizer was found at Office Depot but last time I checked they weren't there anymore. I found them on the online Office Depot though. After a while I'll show all the pages CK didn't print here on my blog. I can't believe I found that! I would have never known had it not been for Pinterest. Pinterest saves the day! There's two more pics over on their blog if you're interested.

Photo Credit: Creating Keepsakes Publishing

8 comments:

  1. I love this mini! I never would have thought to use something like this for an album. That color of blue is fabulous!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that mini! I agree the color was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I just bought some $1 acrylic pencil holders from Staples with the plan of turning them into a mini album. I must have known you had an office supply mini album posted, so I could get inspiration. ESP is wonderful. Just as wonderful as finding hot legged old women photos tagged with your name on Pinterest. HA! You are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mini albums especially like this with decors and style.Keep posting so I can follow your awesome creation.EPSON Premium Glossy Photo Paper

    ReplyDelete