Monday, August 1, 2011

Today's the day for JBS August Reveal!




 



It's time for JBS August kits to go on sale! I made a whopping 6 singles and a double page layout with this kit plus a thing or two more that will be ready for the gallery update on the 10th - that's an amazing scrapbooking production rate for me! You'll see the double in the subscriber newsletter later this month. Once I got started I just couldn't stop. This kit . . the medallion stamp, the floral stencil, the colors: yellow, pink, red, aqua, black, cream, neutral - it's just lovely. The project kit is primary colors and mixes so well with the others, especially the Studio Calico alphabet paper. I love it that Jenni many times includes Core'dinations cardstock in the kit like this time - one side is soft light blue, the other side bright aqua - I like having that choice. Lots of variety in this one but it all goes! Over at my gallery at JBS I give descriptions of the pages I made here - details of how I did some things and my inspiration - stuff like that.

So head on over to JBS Mercantile and check out the kits!

7 comments:

  1. These are fab, Briana! My favorite is the Fair one with all of the circles, so neat!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Brianna - They are all gorgeous but I'm in love with the way you worked with the patterned papers on the first 2 layouts. And that 'dreamed' titling - beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so beautiful, briana! seriously! gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. & um, those lofthouse sugar cookies are seriously awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layouts, Briana!! I even saw that first one on Pinterest this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always amazing, Bri. Loved them all. Wedding LO is my fave ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're never going to believe this! I love your layouts. OK...so you think I am saying that just because I am your friend, but I am not. I would tell you if they were crap - which they are NOT. So anyway, I honestly saw your layouts just now and my first thought was I knew it. You gave 1000% to that kit. They seriously have to be thrilled to have you on the DT. I wish I wasn't so dang slow. You sold me on the kit and it is sold out. ACK! Love that stamp. Seriously, gorgeous and breathtaking work.

    ReplyDelete