Saturday, September 3, 2011

A few more JBS September kit layouts


I must say, I am proud of myself for using Halloween paper on this everyday page. I think it works! I'm not sure why it feels so good to stretch your supplies like that but it does to me! Plus it's a little unexpected and I like that. This is my son from 5 years ago. I can't believe I just wrote 5 years ago!


This was inspired by the design on her shirt. Cute, huh? Ha! Julie Balzer stencil in action here, I just cut a strip from my paper. Made using the MAIN KIT and ARTISAN add on


And lastly, a Halloween page made using Jenni's PROJECT KIT. I covered one of my houses with the vintage label paper like Jenni did from her project piece. I also cut one into a tag and made a banner out of some of them. I added a few black banner stickers from the dime store kit. 

And I'm worn out from weeding almost my entire front flower bed and then dragging bags of mulch and putting it all down nice and OCD like ; ) So, that's all she wrote for tonight!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts!! Your kiddos are absolutely adorable! I love that little nose crinkle! :) Hope you and yours have a great holiday weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! These layouts are awesome!!!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. b- loooooooove that top layout especially. I am going to have to try those stickers directly on a photo- they look so chic. And I was hoping to use the Halloween papers on a non-Halloween layout so thank you so much for the inspiration!! Xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get up here and help me weed and mulch. I could use some help. I'll let you work as I direct. Sound good? HA! OK fine....let's talk layouts instead. Z is so adorable. He deserved a whole big photo on that layout due to that cuteness. Love the large photo with the title on it. Using Halloween on a non-Halloween layout....Niiiice! The way you used A's shirt to design your title is excellent. She is adorable, too. You need to have 300 kids, because you make such cute ones. :o) My eye just caught the strip of tags on the layout. Just a warning I'm going to borrow that idea! I adore your flag banner on your Halloween layout. I am overly inspired now and it is after midnight. You are in trouble. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brianna, these are all cute but I especially love the layout with the enlarged photo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog yesterday!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love all of the layouts and your style!

    I am a frequent visitor here in your blog and just adore all of your creations.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete