Friday, September 16, 2011

I Could Not Ask For More












 Hey ladies, I made this page using the September JBS Mercantile Kit. I volunteered to do the double page layout and article for the Gazette. This page, I love. I'm very happy with the way it turned out because I was able to get a thought, an emotion, down on paper and all the photos that illustrate my thoughts, all in a pleasing, colorful design. To find out more about my inspiration and how I did it and one of the photo templates I used, check out the Mercantile Gazette right HERE



There are many fun features in the Gazette! Doris shares tips for masking and painting and her design process, Betsy does a sketch and shares the inspiration, there's a feature on our guest, Karen Grunberg, Jill shares her insight about journaling, Lisa shares a multi photo design, and I have the double page. You have to check it out! Lisa, Blue Star Graphics, does a beautiful job designing the newsletter!

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love that song and every feeling behind it! The bright colors and photos are fabulous! I love it, I see a scrap-lift and and a pinning coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always do such amazing things! you keep my eyes jumping all over your pages trying to take in every detail, whoa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That song is a long time face of mine. Love that you used it here. What a beautiful, heartfelt page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've once again blown me away. Briana, quit it. I need my breath. Seriously, OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry. One more thing. The photo of Z above the bird embellishments captured my eye. Such a great photo. I love the look on his face.

    ReplyDelete