Wednesday, September 28, 2011

JBS Mercantile Oct Sneaks Anyone?




Tune in to JBS Mercantile on Friday night, midnight central time, to get the goods! Jenni has put together a kit full of lovely fall colors with a few pops of blue and aqua - such a cool color combo! If you haven't been getting antiquarian, this is a really good month to try it out - you have got to see that kit! And you can ;), part of it anyway, right here on my last peekie.

Also, if you love the month of October and fall in general, please join us at the Mercantile on the message board where we're chatting about making October Daily mini albums.  I almost competed a Dec. Daily once. but that's just a crazy time of year and October is still full of goodness but just a little slower, just a bit less pressure, for me anyway so this is perfect! We're going to post updates on our progress all month. It's going to be fun!

5 comments:

  1. Um these are amaaaaazing sneaks. Especially love the leaves and how you cut out the shapes from the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sneaks look beautiful! can't wait to see the whole pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantabulous sneaks, Bri!! not yet friday over there right?! friday noon over here right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you said you almost finished a December Daily once. That made me laugh. I almost finished a Project Life once and now I am thinking of doing this dang October Daily. Day one and I am already behind. LOL

    ReplyDelete