Thursday, September 1, 2011

JBS Mercantile September Kits!




Hey ladies, the kits are on sale today! This kit is so versatile as seen by my pages above plus I still have more to make! We got the kits a little later because Jenni got so much brand new stuff at CHA for this kit so look forward to much more from the DT in the next few days.  The main kit is so pretty! The main colors are pink, red, aqua, and green. You also get these little wooden spool ends and the new cream little plastic doilies. If you can, you must get the artisan add on because it's got one of Julie Balzer's stencils! The chevron stencil! It's a full page size but you can cut it up any way you like (the results, not the stencil ; ) ). Julie has some tutorials on her blog. And I love the Antiquarian Kit this month too! I used mostly antiquarian for the second page above about my home town but the ruler paper is from the main. I could have used about 3 more sheets of that ruler paper from Crate Paper - I LOVED that piece. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS, b! absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely fabulous! I love the apple and all the different borders in the first layout. The second layout is just plain AMAZING!! I love it all! I love that lime green die cut in the third one and how you backed some of the cirlce with patterned paper. You totally rocked these!! Can't wait to see what else you create with this kit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the green on green, and that apple is awesome. I love julies stencils too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! I've had the kit in my cart so many times in the last 24hours ugh I think this might just put me to the point to hit checkout button.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that last one is my favorite!! but i'm in love with all the colors here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously. All the words have left my brain. Let's take it slowly. The back to school layout had me at apple. But once I looked beyond that gorgeousness I see other items just as great. Love the ruler strip and the strips of journaling. The balance of the photo cluster with the ivory back to school. Very pleasing to my eyes. Carnegie layout looks so perfect it could be a tourist ad for the town. I took a break here and went and ordered the JBS kit. LOL The teacher layout....that circle background screams to me. I love the greens. Just gorgeous. OK...now that I have a kit on it's way can I send it to you with my photos? LOL ;o)

    ReplyDelete