Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jenni Bowlin Studio Wall Alphabet Home Decor




Hey ladies! This is a project I made using all Jenni Bowlin Studio papers from present and past releases. The paper mache letters came from Hobby Lobby. I painted the sides of each letter to match the patterned paper that coordinated on the top. They're hung on the wall with poster putty. To read more about how I did it please visit the INSPIRATION BLOG. Thanks and I hope you like it! I'm just crazy about them and right now they're hanging in my dining room. So many possibilities with this project.

9 comments:

  1. Wow Brianna!! I LOVE this. Hope you don't mind if I pin this project. And don't even get me started on that gorgeous wall color in the background ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE that! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my lord! Stop it, Briana. the more I see the more I want to copy you and I am approaching stalker status. Wait...this is only bad, if it scares you. Are you scared? LOL Seriously, I adore this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um...that project is absolutely beautiful!
    I am pinning that one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfull, I love them, and love your room, it's incredible!! Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gimme! These are exactly what I want. Are you tired of them yet? Are they for sale?

    ReplyDelete