Saturday, October 1, 2011

JBS Mercantile October







The kits are live, ladies! I really enjoyed this kit and I still have plans for another page because I must use those adorable badges! You can see it all at JBS Mercantile. And if you want to read any of the details about my pages, click on the gallery. Jenni put together such a beautiful fall kit. There are many pages of soft neutrals and even kind of a muted orange and a soft lighter orange with touches of aqua and royal blue. And the project kit -----oh man, I loved that thing! So much that I'm going to save it to post tomorrow :) But there's this product in there from Kaisercraft called Sparklets and they are one of my new fave things to work with. I'm going to order them in all colors. They look like vintage, foil backed, glass buttons. They just sparkle! You can see them on either sides of the frame I cut out on my first page with the leaves. I just love being on the JBS Team and getting to use these fabulous kits! Just makes me so happy! I think you'll like the kit too!

Today's the day if you're doing the October Daily! It's the day to slow down and see today with your eyes and heart about what makes this day a special day, even the small stuff like the kids watching It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. Or what the weather feels like today on the first day of Oct. Or decorating for Halloween. Whatever makes today a special day for you! This is where you can share your updates.

Happy first day of October! I hope you have a "magical" month! Ha, couldn't resist. I better make sure my broom is in working order ; )

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect first day of fall. We have so much to be thankful for. I adore that you took the time to appreciate it and then put it down on paper. As always, your layouts are stellar. The Welcome to Fall my eye first caught all those leaves. Perfect. then the great photo of Z. Then the stitching around the edge. I love the contrast in color in the thread. I know...what a weird thing to be entranced with, but I am. LOL On the Autumn page, in addition to the journaling I love the cut outs with colorful scraps underneath. So creative! Finally, the Mini Vacation layout. Once again I am drawn to the sewing. I am so going to borrow your double stitching idea. A and Z are so cute!

    ReplyDelete