Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Peek of the papers used for Shimelle's Paper Party!

 
Hey ladies! I just wanted to share with you real quick the papers I used for my layout for Shimelle's Pretty Paper Party. Okay, you can tell, I LOVE floral patterned paper. I like it in all scales, colors, styles, yeah, you get the picture. So here's all the paper I used! Oh yes, all of it --- and I tamed it! I really hope you will be able to join us for the class. Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY for the class pass on my last blog post!

4 comments:

  1. I can not wait to see the payout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure would love to see the LO made with these! it must be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the array of vivid colors! You are an Okie too! Totally fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you said you tamed it. HA HA HA....the first thing I thought was Bri's the Scrap Whisperer. I love that. Now I have to say the photo of that paper is absolutely gorgeous. And so you. Cannot wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete