Monday, November 28, 2011

Mercantile Cyber Monday Blog Hop Winner!

I hope you all had a fun Cyber Monday and found some sweet deals online! I noticed a bunch of the really cool one-of-a-kind finds flew out the door! Someone beat me to the red perpetual calender and the flour sack block, lol.

So, according to random.org:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
18
Timestamp: 2011-11-29 02:26:49 UTC

This is my winner:
guiderdi said...
Love your layout. And it looks like Jenni is going to have some great stuff in her store.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner and so sorry about the flour sack block, B.
    I couldn't help it.
    craft-tastrophe

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Craft, if I couldn't get it then at least you got it and now it will be in good hands, you're funny girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sent a couple of emails this week but haven't gotten a reply. Did you receive them?

    ReplyDelete