Sunday, December 11, 2011

JBS Mercantile Dec Gallery Updates!

Hey girls! Doris got the gallery updates loaded last night, hope you can check it out!  This is my contribution. This was made with all three kits, the main, the project, and Artisan. I loved playing with that wooden doily. I noticed Jill and Lisa made theirs aqua and I think Rangini kind of whitewashed hers and I went with deep red. So many lovely ideas with that. And it's pretty au natural too. I don't want to talk about this page too much here since I go into detail about the design process for the December Gazette. That's a teaser to get you to download the Gazette, lol! Seriously, it's a really nice newsletter if you haven't checked it out yet. It'll be out around mid month.
I got so sick with a 101 fever the other day and had to go to the Dr. It wasn't the flu but it knocked me flat! I had to stay in bed for a day. I'm a little off track with my Dec. Daily now. How are you doing with yours? I guess I better go get to work while the kids are watching a new Christmas movie.

3 comments:

  1. This is my favorite of your layouts from this month's gallery. I love it ever so much. :) I'm sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well, but I'm glad you're better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. briana. this is beyond gorgeous. seriously. i so wish i were good at the kind of layout! LOVE LOVE this! sorry to hear you've been sick!
    if it makes you feel any better - i've not had the chance to start my december daily. yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very professional looking layout.

    ReplyDelete