Sunday, December 4, 2011

JBS Mercantile December Pages


 
Wow, how did I forget to add this? Chalk it up to the beginning of the December crazies, Ava's Christmas program, and my grandparents spending two nights with us. I really wanted to slow things down this year and get my shopping done, gifts wrapped, everything decorated . . hasn't happened. And, I guess everyone else is having the same idea because let me tell you, Hobby Lobby has been insane busy and the parking lot is full at Toys R Us, lines stacked 5 people deep in all the check outs, shelves are beginning to get bare. Can you believe that - that on Dec. 3 people are already going full throttle? It doesn't even really feel like December to me yet!
So anyway, here's the last two pages I made with the kits which means December kits are on sale! I just love it when I love what I make and I can say that I love these two pages! : ) Check out the JBS Mercantile Gallery to read the details and supply lists for my pages and to check out the other designers work - great stuff! The vellum and cardstock butterflies on the second page were inspired by Keisha Campbell, one of my fave scrapbook designers. She does such beautiful stuff with layering vellum as you probably know. I'll also have a two pager for the update with creation details in the December Gazette, out around mid-month.

Have you been December Daily-ing? I have! I'm going to take some pics tomorrow afternoon to share. I can't believe I actually have days 1 and 2 already complete, ha, now just to keep on keepin' on for 23 days!

P.S. I'm still waiting to hear from the winner from the blog hop. It will be a week tomorrow. If I don't hear back by Monday I'll draw a new winner. So sweet Guiderdi, if you're out there please drop me a line!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts! I love the red embossed paper in the top one, the starbursts on top pop off the page beautifully! I adore the journaling on the tape in the 2nd one too!

    As for hobby lobby, I totally agree with you. I went there yesterday to pick up some supplies, and it was pure insanity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, it just doesn't feel like December yet!! I know we need to get going though. Your pages are fantastic, great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I have sent 2 emails to your posted email address, but haven't had a response and will be very sad if you give my winnings away. I did check and respond on Tuesday night saying how excited I was to win and thank you for providing the giveaway. My email is mdlent@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. briana, the quilt LO is a piece of art, worthy to be framed. it is incredible!!! but then i guess i could say the same thing about the second one too. love the butterflies and your photo is beautiful! you could frame them both and put them next to each other.

    it doesn't feel like christmas for me yet either. i think if we had some snow i would be able to get into the spirit. decorating tomorrow so that should help.

    p.s. i love the new look of your blog. you inspired me to do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guiderdi, I sent you an email, congrats and thanks sooo much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Briana. You are SO INSPIRING!! I love the quilted look of that first layout. Swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layouts and photos. Great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg, the star/quilt page is more than spec-tac-u-lar!!!!
    And I am so shocked that you found inspiration in moi?!
    You are truly the one who inspires!!!

    ReplyDelete