Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!


 I hope you are all having a lovely day! We did and the kids are still playing like crazy. I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and thought I would share these JBS cards I made for the blog a few weeks ago. Oh yeah, I got a new camera! I got a Canon EOS Rebel T3 and the ISO goes up to 6400! That makes me a happy woman to the max! I really don't know how to manually use my camera but I'm not fond of a flash so this is going to be great. My old Nikon (6 years old) only went to 1600. Yippee! Now just gotta learn the bells and whistles of my new baby.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Merry Christmas Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally envying the ISO on your new camera. Lucky girl!!!! Merry Christmas, Briana! You deserve that camera! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a wonderful Christmas with our extended families, so glad you did too. Have fun with your new Camera.

    ReplyDelete