Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sneak Peek Time!

Okay girls, I am sooooo excited to share this  sneak peek with you. May I introduce you to Paper Kisses, the Jan. 2012 Mini Album Kit! Jenni was so wonderful to let me have the opportunity to put this kit together and I love it so much! (a DT member will be designing the mini kit if you haven't heard or read in the newsletter and I was lucky enough to go first!) The color scheme is awesome - gold, gray, aqua, white, pink, red, and cream. I included two alphabets, one of which I used to cut into a shape and also to spell words out. I love cutting up a sticker sheet into a shape or strips. So please check it out on midnight on the 31st as the day rolls into January 1, 2012!!!! I've also started a thread about it on the JBS Mercantile message board to share ideas on different themes we might use the mini for - come on over!

5 comments:

  1. briana, love your sneek peek!! can't wait to see the whole thing!! the kit is absolutely awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks absolutely gorgeous, briana!!!!

    ReplyDelete