Saturday, December 31, 2011

Tonight's the night!

The JBS Mercantile Reveal is tonight, tonight, hot dang tonight! (said like Ralphie Parker's dad). If you're still up (and I know you will be ringing in the new year!!) come on and check it out. Here's some last minute sneaks:
This has to be in my top three kits. I can't call it between November and this one. This one is just so happy!  I've been able to complete the mini kit, called Paper Kisses, and 5 layouts so far! That's for our DK (Donkey Kong) Challenge (We have the lovely Doris to thank for that fine challenge name that I love and makes me smile each time) on the message board to see how many pages/projects we can make with a single kit. That means this kit was super fun and easy to work with! Kits go on sale at 12:01 AM January 1st 2012!!! Subbers get first dibs for the first day then non subbers can purchase at 12:01 AM on Jan. 2nd - always in central time.

So I'll see ya tomorrow on a happy brand new year!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see your mini and the rest of these pages!! i'm like you. my 2 fave kits, this one and nov.
    happy new year briana!!!

    ReplyDelete