Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year and Happy JBS Mercantile Reveal!

Here are my January 2012 JBS Mercantile layouts. These were fun to make! I listed which kits I used to make each layout in my gallery at the Mercantile. Did you see the new member perks?? Jenni is now offering free shipping over 100.00 for US and Canadian residents and an 8.00 shipping credit for internationals who spend 100.00 or more. And you can combine your orders until the 5th to work toward that free shipping amount. That's pretty sweet - and the NEW PUNCHES are in stock! Subscribers will now get 5 percent off their additional purchases for the month.


This is the January Mini Album Kit! The binder is a Bo Bunny 6 x 6 chipboard binder - the inner pages are 6 x 6 so the cover is a little larger. The fabric on the spine is plain cream colored canvas but I misted mine with Jenni's Speckled Egg Re-Inker. The fabric took the mist perfectly and evenly. You can find a full list of kit contents here. The kit will ship with color photos of the complete album and instructions. But you get two kinds of ribbon, two kinds of "foil" trims, two different alphas, two sizes of chipboard hearts, a sheet of Hambly transparency, a sheet of die cuts, and lots of patterned paper.

I hope you have a great first day of the new year! I don't think I'm going to be eating any black-eyed peas - do you think I'll be okay the rest of the year? : )

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects! You never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! My head is spinning, these are so gorgeous Brianne! I LOVE all the vivid colors and the hearts everywhere are inspiring me to fast forward to Valentine's. Beautifully done and extremely inspiring! Happy New Years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, wonderful projects!
    You do Jenni's product justice, Briana!
    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the new papers in this new JB line. I REALLY like all of your LO!
    p.s. I would have never guessed you had been married for 37 years! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly, thanks so much for taking the time to leave me such a nice comment - thanks!!! I wanted to say that that's not me in the wedding layout, that's my mother-in-law many years ago. But I can't tell you how many times people have told me I look like her or asked if she was my mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hearts and flowers and woodgrain and toothless little dude = awesome! Your layouts are stunning. Is that your in laws wedding? I just love that layout. I am assuming The Carpenter's song was their wedding theme song. It is now looping through my brain. You know....I sound just like Karen Carpenter. Not. I know in my email I told you how much I loved your mini, but it deserves more commenting. Absolutely stunning. Every detail makes my head spin. In a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm speechless these are all so amazing!

    ReplyDelete