Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Jenni Bowlin Studio Goodness!


Hey ladies, there's pictures of Jenni's newest release, Magpie, up on the Mercantile Blog! Isn't the color scheme gorgeous! I'm in love with that little truck paper called Salvage. This is going to be the perfect vintage spring color palette, and all year long but it just says fresh vintage to me! I'm crazy about all the hexagons! The stickers are going to be perfect for Project Life. There's more to see on the Mercantile blog so click on over! Stay tuned, there's much more to come!



And Project Life is officially underway here in the Johnson household. I don't know if I'm having more fun organizing my stuff or doing the project :) The container is just one of those everyday basic plastic containers with the dividers you can move around. I like that because I used them all along the font row for the small stuff. So, that's that. Maybe some pics of the real project soon! I'm actually keeping up :) I know, there hasn't been much time to fall off the bandwagon yet!

4 comments:

  1. I am dying for those quilted stickers. I must have them now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new collection. And what a fab box of project life goodies you have lined up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new collection looks so pretty!
    And I am planning on doing PL, but not starting til June.
    Having fun collecting here, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bike paper. And the truck paper. I can't wait to see what you do with the hexagons. Then I'll copy you. LOL It's a beautiful line!

    Love your organization of the items for PL. I'm getting my act together and starting this weekend. For some reason this week I started thinking I would do it digitally and then I came to my senses. HA!

    ReplyDelete