Friday, January 20, 2012

Valentine's Day Cones Created with JBS






 I made these for the JBS blog. All month the design team is showing you ways we like to decorate, give gifts, make treat bags, and cards. I made these cones to give to the kids teachers. You can fill them with candy or giftcard/s or home made cookies, whatever! I used some cute hot pink shredded paper to hold the blow pops up in one of my cones. For an extra special presentation you could tuck a little gift inside a vintage hankie in your cone. I also made a few extra to decorate with. In the first photo I have then strung over my mirror. I also show them in a white feather tree and displayed in etched glasses. I used Jenni's chipboard to put the teachers initials in the middle of the bows. I give the supply list and what Silhouette links I used on the JBS blog, you can read about it here: My JBS Cones

7 comments:

  1. I was just asking my kids how they thought we should decorate for Valentine's Day! These cones are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea! Emily will love to make these to give to the neighbor kids filled with their valentine treat. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely adore these, briana!!
    p.s. we are visiting jake this weekend. can't wait to hug him and spend time with him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I love the seem binding ribbon cascading down the sides and they look so beautiful hanging from the ribbon in front of the mirror!

    Wonderful idea. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous Briana!!!

    ReplyDelete