Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jenni Bowlin Studio Now At Silhouette!!!!!

Incredibly exciting news!! Jenni Bowlin Studio can now be found at Silhouette!! I'm so happy to see two of my greatest loves combined! The shapes are JUST in - check them out at the Silhouette Online Store! On this page of mine I used THREE of our new shapes! Can you guess which ones ;)
Here is the classic butterfly we all know and love now you cut it with your Silhouette! Behind the butterfly is our floral background! I love that these shapes are so organic! I'm just floored at how well the Silhouette is able to cut the lines of the butterfly! I misted my floral cut with several colors of green and aqua to give the cardstock more depth. I attached the cut with spray adhesive. It's wise to use your spatula tool with these two ;)
I used Jenni's Days of the Week Stamp to create the soft border using soap powder ink.
Here's the last cut I used for this page, the torn paper border. I'm going to use this one so much for layering! I just love the new cut shapes! Head over to the Silhouette Store to see all EIGHT new releases! We have the Cabbage Flower (damask), Whimsy Silhouette (girl with star), Torn Paper Border, the Classic JBS Butterfly, the Lady Silhouette, the Gentleman Silhouette (both of those perfect for upcoming Mother's Day and Father's Day), the JBS Seal, and the Floral Background.

So what do you think!? Don't you just love them!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Briana! Love the cuts, thanks for the link. No Silhouette though, just my trusty Cuttlebug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout! That butterfly is amazing, such intense detail in the cuts. I wish I had a Silhouette to try these out on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news! I'm definitely getting a Cameo! I love your page <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. blown away by this page, briana!!! now i definitely NEED a cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful layout, Briana! I am in love with that butterfly and will be adding it to my Silhouette collection. The way you added mist to the floral cut really does give it more depth. Perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete