Thursday, August 30, 2012

Man Pinwheels (ha) & Mercantile Sneak

Hey girls! Today I'm sharing a page I made with the JBS Mercantile August Kits. I used a little from all the kits here, I think.  The red cigar label and the vice tools type paper is from Antiquarian. The pinwheel paper and the diamond paper is from the main kit. And the yellow background paper is from the mini album kit.

So - I used my Silhouette to make the pinwheels. Man, that was easy peasy. The rest of the page is pretty simple and clean. I just layered large rectangular sheets behind my photo then offset that on the background paper. I typed the  long journaling strip and printed it on 12 x 12 matte scrapbook paper from Epson on my large format printer. The scallop was already along the top of the paper and it looks like I only added two stickers and that was that! I like this boy page - it's got pinwheels and lots of color but it's still very boyish - don't you think? Someone, I think it was Doris or Betsy, told me I had nice masculine pinwheels :)


______________________________________________________________________


So here's a sneak peek of the upcoming JBS Mercantile September Kit! I made this using the mini album kit designed by Corrie Jones. It's a really lovely kit with lots of white and soft colors with a few pops of brights - it's perfect for summer memories or fair memories! Fair stuff is a hint ;) Oh I also used the chipboard buttons here which are from Artisan. Check it out on September 1st!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love your layers and the journaling on the side. Sure does look masculine even with the red. Pinwheels look fantastic..

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pinwheels look AWESOME on this page--i LOVE it!! Great colors too--can't wait to see your full reveal!

    ReplyDelete