Thursday, August 16, 2012

Triangle Crazy Layout & Summer Pool Photos

I've got this happy end of summer triangle page up at the Jenni Bowlin Studio Inspiration Blog today if you would like to read more about it and check out my inspiration! And that is all JBS paper - because I played with JBS digi paper! You've got to see all the custom colorways I made of that floral paper.


So here's a few more pictures from them playing in the giant inflatable pool. They loved this thing. I mean they would stay out there for hours. I think one day they played out there for 4 hours. The game that gets the most smiles is when she gets on his back and pretends to be a backpack and he acts like he's choking. They think that's great fun. It's so nice to see them smiling and laughing together. Then they get mad, then they get happy. And they would run in and out of the house getting popsicles to eat in the pool.




Dancing in the sunlight :)




He's splashing her and the look on her face totally cracks me up







Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. looks like a FUN day! Love how you scrapped on red cardstock--makes those papers POP! GREAT use of the triangles as well--might just have to give that a go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos simple and fantastic use of triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The geometric design is perfect and the background cardstock color really makes it stand out. What fun in the photos; what memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute photos :)
    And fabulous page.
    I love the triangles design and title down the middle :)

    ReplyDelete