Saturday, September 1, 2012

JBS Mercantile September Revealed!

Wow : ) You can tell I had a good time with the patterned paper on this one!All the patterned paper is from the main kit as well as the candy dots. The title phrase and letter stickers are from Artisan. This page was so easy to make! I used a 2 3/4" circle punch then cut those circles in half with my scissors then placed them around the page to make a double row of half circles - fun and easy! The background yellow cardstock comes in the kit - the cardstock circles are from my cardstock scraps pile.

This photo of my daughter was taken right before we left for her first day of Pre-K. She's been going to Mother's Day Out since she was like 1, think, or very young 2 - so Pre-K is in the same place and it was just like going back "home" for her. She had really missed the kids over the summer and was ready to get back. Her first day was great and she didn't want to leave!

The title banner was cut from a piece of paper from Artisan and the Thickers are from Artisan as well.

So here it is! In all it's glory! This is our September Papercrafting Kit! Oh, love. The exclusive stamp reminds me of something like what you would see on an old billhead or statement paper (and I collect those) so you can imagine how much I love that thing. And the yellow ledger paper is pretty sweet too. 

I love seeing the kit detail shot. The Boston Store white tickets are fun - the candy dots are fun (already use those up!), Jenni's new deck of cards with children silhouettes, the stencil!! Love the stencil!

Surprise!!! Each month our JBS Mercantile Papercrafting Kits will contain Kit Cuts - digital cutting files - exclusive to our Papercrafting Kit purchasers. But this month, we are offering the above cut for free to everyone on the blog to kick off the announcement! Head over to the blog to download yours! You get 4 file formats! I usually use png and then trace (make sure to turn off th high pass filter) and I've always had great results but this time I tried the dxf and I LOVE it. It opens straight into the Silhouette workspace all ready to go! 

4 comments: