Just wanted to share a page with you I made a while back using JBS Mercantile Kits. I layered two different colors of yellow cardstock, yellow washi, and yellow patterned paper to make the matte for the photo/flower block. This is my daughter on my birthday in our back yard with a daffodil (the little bouquet my husband made me) this past spring.
The flowers and butterflies were cut with Silhouette and you can find those cut files there a well. I love love how you can see the red leaves from the photo appearing like it's a part of the flower cut.
I used my cuttlebug and embossing folders on the yellow cardstock behind the cream flower cut negative to provide a little subtle texture and dimension back there. I also used the same texture on the butterflies. I cut out the orange vellum dots from the paper sheet and stapled them to the butterflies using a tiny attacher before I stuck them down.
Thanks for reading today!