Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year and Happy JBS Mercantile Reveal!


Hey girls! Did you all stay out being wild last night? Well I sure didn't :) It was very uneventful here although we did all muddle through the words to Auld Lang Syne at midnight :) Then Zane went on musing about why was New Year's a special day. I'm really always sad to see the last year go more than I am being excited to see the new year come. Just a reminder of how time passes too quickly. Anyhow --- how about this page I made with the JBS Mercantile Kits! This was made using the Main Kit and Artisan. I've done a page similar to this before but it's so classic I couldn't help myself in doing it again.

I just cut the flowers out of the green with my Silhouette and layered the floral paper behind it. Then I did patterned strips along the bottom and that was it!

And for some reason my blogger account keeps sticking pics at the top of my post, not where I intend them to go. It's driving me nuts. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Also, this is the first month that Lisa Dickinson is designing two exclusive papers for JBS Mercantile each month!! So now there are exclusive stamps, stencils, and papers! Oh yes, and our digital cut files!

media.asp.jpg
These are our exclusives all found in the Main Kit.



108390.jpg
So this is Artisan

108393.jpg
And this is the main kit


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty!
    That floral paper is gorgeous!
    And I love that you used a black & white photo.
    Works so well.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a GORGEOUS affect layering the flowered paper behind the green just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the flower cutouts with the floral paper behind is simply brilliant...love!

    ReplyDelete